Autel OTOFIX BT1 Lite OBDII Battery & Electrical System Analyzer
OTOFIX BT1 Lite is unavailable now,will coming soon
1. Exclusive Adaptive Conductance Technology
2. Paired with Battery Tester App on your smartphone
3. Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning
4.Lifetime Free Update Online
5. Adaptive Conductance Algorithm for Both in-Verhicle And Out-of-Vehicle Tests
6.Perfect Match with OTOFIX D1/ D1 Lite
: Rich Smoothness and Efficiency, Beyond your expectations
BT1 Lite is a wireless battery and electrical systems tester controlled by the Battery Tester APP ( Android & iOS ) or OTOFIX tablets for faster, easier test procedures. It applies an advanced exclusive battery analysis algorithm - Adaptive Conductance. Adaptive Conductance produces a more accurate examination of the battery's cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery's true health.
1. Top-level accuracy & quick test results: exclusive adaptive conductance algorithm.
2. Provide complete diagnostics for electrical systems with automated database-driven processes.
3. Battery Load Tester, Car Cranking and Charging System Analysis.
4. Supports Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB GEL battery types.
* This tool must be used with OTOFIX D1 / D1 Lite diagnostic tools. An easy-to-use mobile app available for iOS and Android devices
Supported Battery Types
1. Battery Ratings:
CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
2. Battery Types:
Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
Test 6- and 12-volt Batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
Test 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems
1. Accurate Diagnostics
Adaptive Conductance technology provides more accurate test results
* Reduce misdiagnosis
* Diagnose low-capacity batteries
* Reduce need to charge and retest
2. Intelligent Electrical Diagnostics
Comprehensive diagnostics solutions for testing 12V/24V batteries and electrical systems
* Deliver more decisive results using the Adaptive Conductance algorithm for both in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle tests
* Provide complete diagnostics for electrical systems with automated database-driven processes
3. Future-Proof Technology
In line with the evolving trends of the automobile industry, the BT1 Lite offers battery testing solutions for vehicles of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
* Services current vehicles while staying prepared for advanced future vehicles
* Expands your battery servicing capability by testing all battery types including Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB, and GEL
|Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-C, Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode
|Input Voltage: 5V DC
|Working Current: < 150mA at 12V DC
|CCA Range: 100 - 2000 A
|Voltage Range: 6 to 36V
|Operating Temperature: 0° to 45°C
|Storage Temperature: -10° to 60°C
1pc x OTOFIX BT1 Lite
1pc x Clamp