Autel MaxiVCI V200 is a VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) device, which is used with MS906 PRO, ITS600 tablets to do vehicle diagnoses.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 is a VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) device, which is used with MS906 PRO, ITS600, MaxiIM KM100 tablets to do vehicle diagnoses.
Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly
1. Connects to the vehicles OBDII port
2. Lightweight vehicle connection interface (VCI)
3. Enables the Autel tablets to connect to the vehicles
4. Allows technicians to perform testing outside of the vehicles
5. The tablets mentioned in this advertisement is not included! It is for reference only!
6. The MaxiVCI needs to be used with Autel tablets like MS906 PRO, ITS600, etc.
VCI LED Description:
||The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,
||The VCl is ready for use.
||The firmware is updating.
||Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
||Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
||ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS
||CAN, EOBD, OBD, OBDII
||Does not apply
How to Use Autel MaxiVCI V200
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI V200
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373