Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Description:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Highlights:
1. Software Version: V5.22
2. Support multiple Languages: English, French, Spanish
3. Lifetime Free Online Software Update
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Advantages:
2. Sensor Program: You have 3 multiple options to program a sensor with this TPMS programming tool: Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, and Auto Create. With Copy by Activation, the vehicle will automatically find the new sensor. Easy as Breeze. (Program function only support using in Autel sensors.)
3. Relearn 98% Sensors: As a powerful TPMS relearn tool, Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 gives you a complete build-in relearn procedure guide for 98% sensors in the market very quickly. Two relearn ways which are Auto Relearn (which needs to test drive the vehicle) and Stationary Relearn (with the built-in relearn guide) are offered for you. Notice: Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 couldn't support OBD relearn. If your old sensors are dead or cannot be scanned, this function may fail.
4. 3 Programming Ways: TPMS programming tool Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 gives you 3 easy ways to program sensors: Copy by Activation; Manual Create; Auto Create; Note:1) Welcome to contact us if you are not sure whether your car could program Autel Sensors with TS401; 2)Autel TPMS Series could only program Autel brand Sensors; 3)Autel MX-sensors could be programmed repeatedly.
5. Retrieve Infos: Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 provides a TPMS tire pressure monitor system tool for you to capture sensor IDs, tire pressure, tire temperature, and check the sensor's battery life & frequency. It is absolutely a time saver, and gives you the general area of where to start looking for a TPMS problem
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Features:1. Unparalleled sensor coverage - activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
5. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
6. Accurate diagnosing result - a tool users can trust
7. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
8. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
9. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
10. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
11. Built - in rechargeable Li - polymer battery
12. One year free online software updates
13. Multilingual support
14. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review
15. Automatic power - off to preserve battery life
16. Modular design allows for future capability expansions
17. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Functions:
Read Sensor Data
If the TPMS warning light illuminates on the dashboard, it is trying to tell you something related to the Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Autel TS401 makes it quicker and easier to retrieve TPMS sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, etc. so that you can accurately identify the problems like if Sensor batteries are dead, or Tire pressure is too high, etc.
When air pressure adjustment, tire rotation or replacement of sensors, also other services related to TPMS have been performed to the vehicle's TPMS system, vehicles require a TPMS relearn to be performed. You are able to use this TPMS relearn tool to do the Auto Relearn, Stationary Relearn, or OBD II Relearn, to ensure that the correct ID numbers are stored in the proper location.
The Programming function of this TPMS tool allows you to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor by the following 3 ways - Copy by Activation, Auto Create, Manual Create. It's effective when you replace the faulty sensor with low battery life or one that is not functioning. NOTE: Programming function will only work with Autel's MX-Sensor (315MHz & 433MHz).
Key Fob Testing
What to do if your car's Key Fob stops or starts to perform sporadically? This TPMS diagnostic tool TS401 helps test the key fobs for the right frequency, which benefits to getting rid of the frustration of taking your car to a dealership or an automotive locksmith and spending a lot on a diagnosis.
The Review Data functions are great for viewing and printing out saved diagnostic data retrieved from the ECUs of the tested vehicles. Meanwhile, you can look back on the latest TPMS diagnostic recordings and then get sensors activated with great convenience and high efficiency.
2. Download the update files to your computer.
3. Connect TS401 to the computer via the USB cable.
4. Select Update Mode from Main Menu.
5. Run the Maxi-link II Kit, select relatively TS401. bin and TS401. aut files, and then click Update.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Comparison:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 vs MaxiSys MS906 TS vs MaxiTPMS TS601 vs TS508 vs TS408 vs TS401 vs TPMS PAD
|Comparison||TS608||MS906 TS||TS601||TS508||TS501||TS408||TS401||TPMS PAD|
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Limited one year warranty||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Specification:
|Display||Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment|
|Power||3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 1820 mAh|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||195.5 mm (7.7") x 104 mm (4.09") x 37.5 mm (1.48")|
|Weight||0.37 kg (0.82 lb.)|
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Package list:
1pc x Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 main unit
1pc x CD
1pc x Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Carry Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.