Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is the upgrade version of Autel MaxiSys MS908P and Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, and it has same functions as Autel MaxiSys Elite.
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner with J2534 ECU Programming and Coding Upgrade of MK908P
Why people shop Autel MS908S Pro on Auteldiag.com?
AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
2022 newest version
Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
USA Ship, FAST & NO TAX
12 months Free Update Online on Autel Official Website,1 Year Warranty
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Description:
One of the MaxiSys series devices, the Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Diagnostic Platform bases on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen. Supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. MS908S Pro is an ideal tool for a truly trouble-free diagnosis of a maintenance plant by quickly, efficiently and effectively diagnosing automotive faults, managing customer data, and standardizing business processes.
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Highlights:
1. Upgrade Version of Autel MaxiSys MS908P and Autel MaxiCOM MK908P. 2. One Year Free Update Online, update on Autel Official Website. 3. No Penalty for Skipping Updates. 4. Warranty Extended with Each Update Subscription Renewal. 5. Same Functions as MaxiSys Elite and MK908 Pro: Being one of the most advanced automotive diagnostic and service tools in the Autel MaxiSys family, MaxiSys MS908S Pro comes with EXACTLY the same diagnostics, service functions, active tests, bi-directional capability and BMW & Benz ECU Programming capability as Autel MaxiSys Elite, but $1000 less in cost. 6. ECU programming: Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that utilizes powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor that can perform OE level all systems diagnostics and various special functions. With J2534 ECU Programming Device included, it is capable of replacing the existing software & firmware and programming new ECUs for BMW and Benz.
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor 2. 9.7” 2048x1536 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology 3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance 4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight 5. The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 70 meters working range 6. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources 7. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing 8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking 9. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes 10. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems 11. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc 12. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes 13. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 7.5 hours of continuous operation 14. Equip with J2534 ECU Programming Device for replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Functions:
1. Full System Diagnosis on Various Vehicles Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information - provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes - displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes - erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data - retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test - provides specific subsystem and component tests.
2. ECU Programming & ECU Coding:
Autel diagnostic scanner MS908S Pro comes with J2534 ECU programming device & BMW Ethernet Cable(For F-Series Coding & Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
1) Coding: also known as Teach-in Program, Component Adaptation, or something similar, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
2) Reprogramming Operations: Downloads new version of software subscription from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software subscriptions yourself), and reprograms the newest software version to the vehicle's ECU.
1) Ensure that the tablet is connected to the Internet before applying the ECU programming function so that the tablet is able to obtain access to the manufacturer's server for update service.
2) ECU Programming only for BMW/Mercedes Benz
The programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device, which serves as a PassThru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle's ECU. Available programming or coding operations vary by the test vehicle, and only the available operations display in the menu.
3. Full Bi-Directional Control:
The diagnostic scan tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in the Component Test enables the Ms908s Pro to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
4. 25+ Special Service Functions
The Service section is specially designed to provide quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance tasks includes: Brake Bleed, Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS Sensor Activate, BMS, DPF, Immo Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, ABS/SRS, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Headlamp(NOT universal, please check the compatibility before order)
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. 2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc. 3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. 4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system. 5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Vehicle Coverage:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, including supercars.
for AUDI, for BENZ, for BMW, for DACIA, for EU FORD, for Ford, for LAND ROVER, for MINI, for OPEL, for PEUGEOT, for RENAULT, for SEAT, for SKODA, for VW, for VOLVO, for SMART, for JAGUAR, for BENZ SPRINTER, for SAAB, for FIAT, for ABARTH, for LACIA, for ALFA ROMEO, for VAUXHALL, for MAYBACH, for BENTLEY, for BUGATTI, for PORSCHE, for GM, for CHRYSLER, for FORD, forSUZUKI, for KIA, for DAWEOO, for ISUZU, for TOYOTA, for SUBARU, for SCION, for NISSAN, for MITSUBISHI, for LEXUS, for INFINITI, for HYUNDAI, for HONDA, for ACCURA, for MAZDA.
Protocols Supported: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
Samsung Exynos Six-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 2048x1536 resolution
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery
11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
12 V (9-24 V)
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.) GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.)
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,
SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939,
SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro Package list:
1pc x Autel MaxiSys MS908S Pro main unit
1pc x USB Ethernet Adapter
1pc x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1pc x BMW Ethernet Cable
1pc x Main Cable – 1.5 m in length
1pc x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for PSA-2
1pc x Adapter for Fiat-3
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x Clipper Cable
1pc x Adapter for Benz-14 (for EU only)
1pc x Adapter for VW/ AUDI-2+2
1pc x Mini USB Cable
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.