With only one Autel MP808TS/ MP808Z-TS, you can detect any problems of more than 80 vehicle brands and thousands of vehicle models. The ultra-advanced Bi-directional Control facilitates your diagnostic process by driving actuators, to make sure if the tested systems are functioning properly.
WIFI & Bluetooth Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Full System Auto Diagnostic Tool Comprehensive TPMS Solutions
Why people shop Autel MP808TS on Auteldiag.com?
AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
2022 newest version
No IP limit
1 Year Warranty
Complete TPMS Service
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Description:
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for the TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Intuitive User Interface: The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
Newly Upgrade Autel MP808TS: It is a new version of the MS906TS/ MP808/ DS808/ MK808. Based on the functions of MP808/ DS808, this Autel MP808TS adds comprehensive TPMS diagnostic Functions, especially the TPMS Installation. Besides of all the functions of the MK808, you can use this Autel MP808TS to carry out advanced Bi-directional Control and the Guided Function of VW and Benz.
MP808TS = MP808/DS808 + TS601, with Full TPMS Diagnostics: Autel MP808TS is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, it comes with the most comprehensive TPMS diagnostic functions that keep the tested vehicle’s Tire pressure management in tip-top condition. OE-Level TPMS installation, Autel MX-Sensor Programming, TPMS Actuation Test, TPMS ECU Information Retrieval, TPMS Relearn, TPMS Sensor Activation, TPMS Reset, Read TPMS DTCs and Description, Read TPMS Live Data, Clear TPMS DTCs.
Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programming MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
Auto Update is in Place: Autel MP808TS comes with a special Auto Update. After a simple setting, this Autel scanner can automatically update the Operating System, the MaxiPRO system, and the vehicle coverage software to the newest version. Note: The Update service is free of charge for 1 year since the date of purchase. When the free update expires, you can connect Autel and apply for an extension.
Multiple Active Tests: Autel MP808TS supports active test. It means that you can take information from the scanner and also give commands to the automobile through this Autel scanner. By interactively operating and testing vehicle devices like wipers, door controls, windows, a/c, engine fans, idle control, etc., you are able to fully understand the nature of the car problems.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Features:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models 2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems 3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc. 4. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time 5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi 6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere 7. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description 8. TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check 9. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors 10. Program AUTEL MX-Sensor 11. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage 12. On-screen relearn procedure 13. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized 14. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Functions:
1. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1). Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2). Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3). Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
2. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
3. Complete TPMS Services for Greater Security
MP808TS can be utilized to help you monitor the tire status including tire pressure and temperature and it is indispensable when you need to replace the bad sensors. In addition, it offers DTC description, so you can easily find out wrong places.
It is capable of improving your vehicles' safety. Details as the following:
1. Embedded antennae triggers /reads 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description
3. Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures and performs OBD2 Relearns
4. Programs MX-Sensor by 4 options to replace OEM sensors:
a) Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
b) Copy by Manual Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
c) Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
d) Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
5. Reads & clears DTCs from TPMS
6. Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
7. TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
4. Special Functions
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/ SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
10). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
11). Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
and much more......
Full OBD2 Functions Ready for Passing Emission Test
1. Read Permanent Trouble Codes
2. Read Live Data Stream when the engine is running to make sure it works fine
3. Query Freeze Frame Data which is saved when troubles happen and helps you find the problem
4. Read Current Trouble Codes
5. Clear Trouble Codes and turn off the check engine light (MIL)
6. O2 Sensor Monitor Test will measure the oxygen content of the exhaust to ensure compliance to a state emissions standard
7. On-board Monitored System Test can retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored
8. Read Pending Trouble Codes indicate problems that has been detected but not considered serious yet. They won't turn on the MIL and can be erased if faults don't occur
9. Component Monitored System Test
10. Read Vehicle Identification Number which may be abraded on the engine. You can easily get the vehicles'info when you need.
You can use MP808TS to check the emission condition before you drive out. In this way, you can easily pass the test and can't be fined.
5. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
6. Other Supportive Features
1). Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2). Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3). Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4). Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5). One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
1pc x MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry Case If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.
Why my Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS scan tool can download other vehicle software except BMW? It keeps loading all the time...please help me!
Go to “ES file” to delete BMW software, then restart to download.
Note: Please pay attention to the remain memory in Settings. If there was not enough space, delete some unnecessary software to keep 4 times size space of BMW to be left.
Question:I have my Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Scan Tool device...it is just locked, and if you switch it on, it always writes that “The device has been locked since an illegal operation has been detected.”
What do I do? I just switched it on and that message popped up, it was working well all this while and suddenly locked.
The reason for device lock is because someone had replied to Autel that this MP808TS scanner was stolen. It is in blacklist now so that no one can use it any more.
How to avoid being locked?
If your Autel scan tool device has been locked maliciously, please provide series number to the agent where you bought from. Autel factory will help to unlock it;
Buy from Auteldiag.com, where provides genuine 100% original guarantee & perfect after-sale service for all Autel products. This problem is not going to happen.
Do not buy from second-hand of unknown origin.
Note: For privacy protection, if any of your Autel tools was lost, please contact your agent to lock device in time.