Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808S-TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Auto Diagnostic Scanner supports WiFi Bluetooth Full System Diagnose Comprehensive TPMS Functions
Why people shop Autel MP808S-TS on Auteldiag.com?
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Description:
- AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
- 2023 newest version
- No IP limit
- 1 Year Warranty
- Comprehensive TPMS Service
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808S-TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Advantages:
1. Complete TPMS Functions: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Full System Functions: Read and clear trouble codes for all systems; find and fix related problems and turn off the warning lights.
3. Special Features: Advanced diagnoses with complete TPMS function help users detect tire pressure; along with Oil/ EPB/ SAS/ BMS/ DPF/ IMMO and ABS/ SRS services for accuracy and efficient vehicle diagnostic results.
4. Wireless Function: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) enables the unit to perform wide-range OE-level diagnostics.
One-Click Test:Supports all vehicle systems’ quick test with one click for codes definition and troubleshooting, and one step for complete TPMS health check.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Features:
All systems scan tool with advanced diagnostics
Seven-inch Wi-Fi enabled Android 11.0-based tablet
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
Compatible with U.S., Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Complete TPMS service for 99 percent of TPMS-equipped vehicles
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
Advanced diagnostics: Read/Erase codes, view Freeze Frame data and view & Graph Live Data, perform Active Tests, obtain ECU information and perform Adaptations and Matching
AutoVIN to quickly identify vehicle make, model and year
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
At-a-glance TPMS status screen
Activate, Read and Relearn all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor to replace 99 percent of TPMS sensors on the road today
Extensive OBDII Relearn coverage
On-screen vehicle specific Relearn procedures
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote tech support anytime, anywhere
Shop Management application enables easy access to vehicle scan histories, customer information and data files
Cloud-based Report Management allows technician to view, save, print and share reports on mobile phones, tablets and computer browsers
Compatible with Autel Videoscope and Autel MaxiBAS BT506 to perform Battery Analysis, additional purchases required
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Functions:
1. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1). Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2). Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3). Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
2. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808S-TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
3. Complete TPMS Services for Greater Security
MP808S-TS can be utilized to help you monitor the tire status including tire pressure and temperature and it is indispensable when you need to replace the bad sensors. In addition, it offers DTC description, so you can easily find out wrong places.
It is capable of improving your vehicles' safety. Details as the following:
1. Embedded antennae triggers /reads 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description
3. Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures and performs OBD2 Relearns
4. Programs MX-Sensor by 4 options to replace OEM sensors:
a) Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
b) Copy by Manual Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
c) Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
d) Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
5. Reads & clears DTCs from TPMS
6. Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
7. TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
4. Special Functions
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/ SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
10). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
11). Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
and much more......
Full OBD2 Functions Ready for Passing Emission Test
1. Read Permanent Trouble Codes
2. Read Live Data Stream when the engine is running to make sure it works fine
3. Query Freeze Frame Data which is saved when troubles happen and helps you find the problem
4. Read Current Trouble Codes
5. Clear Trouble Codes and turn off the check engine light (MIL)
6. O2 Sensor Monitor Test will measure the oxygen content of the exhaust to ensure compliance to a state emissions standard
7. On-board Monitored System Test can retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored
8. Read Pending Trouble Codes indicate problems that has been detected but not considered serious yet. They won't turn on the MIL and can be erased if faults don't occur
9. Component Monitored System Test
10. Read Vehicle Identification Number which may be abraded on the engine. You can easily get the vehicles'info when you need.
You can use MP808S-TS to check the emission condition before you drive out. In this way, you can easily pass the test and can't be fined.
5. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808S-TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
6. Other Supportive Features
1). Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2). Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3). Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4). Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5). One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Vehicle Coverage - More Than 80 Makes
Asia cars after 2008:
for Acura, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Scion, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota...
EU cars after 2002:
for Abarth, for Alfa, for Audi, for Bentley, for Benz, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Citroen, for Dacia, for EU Ford, for Fiat, for Jaguar, for Lancia, for Land Rover, for Maybach, for Mini, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW...
US cars after 1996:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM...
for AU Ford, for Holden...
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Specifications:
Operating System: Android 11
Processor: Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)
Memory: 4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0; Wireless BT V2.1+EDR; HDMI Type A; SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A; Output: Beep
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply; Input Voltage: 5V/1.5A
Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions: (WXHX D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm(6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Weight: 885g (2.31 lb.)
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS tablet
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373