Autel MaxiPRO MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Description:
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 is a professional diagnostic tool mainly designed for mechanics. It was equipped with Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager Functions, which make the MaxiPRO MP808 better than the old version of MaxiDAS DS808. Performing as same as the MaxiSYS MS906, this diagnostic tool, MP808 contains complete capabilities including full OBD2 functions, all reset services and comprehensive systems diagnosis. You are able to use this smart diagnostic scan tool to facilitate you repair and maintenance.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Highlights:
1. Autel MaxiPRO MP808 is the upgrade version of Autel MaxiDAS DS808.
2. One Year Free Update Online, updates on Autel official Website. when the 1 year free update is expired, you can purchase one year update service for it.
3. Supports Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
4. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
5. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
6. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
7. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
8. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
9. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
10. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
11. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
12. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
13. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
14. Multiple Reset Functions: The car diagnostic tool features Oil Reset, Injector Coding, ABS brake bleed, SRS, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPMS Reset, Key Fob Duplicate, Transmission Adaption, Throttle Adaptation, etc., and support flashing the hidden features with guided steps for VW / Audi. No fancy procedures necessary. Zero learning curve. This Autel Scanner is the ideal diagnostic tool for all professionals. (Note: Functions are NOT universally compatible. Contact us for compatibility check.)
15. Advanced Autel Scanner: Being better than Autel MaxiDAS DS808, the Autel MaxiPRO MP808 enjoys more frequent software update release, which would continuously improve the scan tool’s compatibility to various specific vehicles, and add more new features to help you through the tricky diagnostic process more effectively.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Functions:
1. Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with MP808.
1) Read hard codes on various systems. You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what's wrong with your systems.
2) Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
3) Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally. The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
4) Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status
2. Hot Special Services for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1). Oil Service Reset - Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service - Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service - Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services - Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service - Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service - Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
10). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
11). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
14). Lang change
17). CHG tire size
18). TEC learn
19). WIN DR ROOF
And much more…
3. An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The Autel MaxiPRO MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1). Cloud-based MaxiFix online community - an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2). Instant remote control - works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3). Shop Manager - an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4). Data Manager - store, print, and review the saved files.
5). Interactive Data Logging - enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
6). One-stop multitasking - designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
4. Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/ Data Manager/ Quick Link
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCheck users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Vehicle Coverage:
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
NOTE: It does not support Brazilian local cars!
You can click here to confirm whether it supports your car model.
Supported Automotive Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Specification:
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Package list:
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")
||788 g (1.74 lb.)
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1pc x Autel MaxiPro MP808 main unit
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carrying Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373