Autel MaxiLink ML529 Description:
The Autel MaxiLink ML529 OBD II Code Reader supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for complete vehicle diagnostics. The easy-to-use tool features a TFT color display and built-in speaker for visual and audible message cues and the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. Supported Language: English, Spanish and French
3. Updated Version Of Code Reader Autel AutoLink AL519, Read OBD2 Codes & Enhanced Codes Via Autovin Function
4. Enhanced Mode6: Accessing the Results of On-Board Diagnostic Monitoring Tests for Specific Components/Systems
5. Emission Checking: One-Click I/M Readiness Status Checking Button to Check the Vehicle is Ready for the Emission Test
6. Accurately Read/Erase Engine Error Codes and View Live Data and Display the Monitored Data Like I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test & Freeze Frame Data
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Advantages:
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Features:
1. AutoVIN function for quickly identifying manufacturer-specific codes
2. Reads enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
3. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
5. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
6. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
7. Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness (emissions) status
10. Reads live PCM data stream
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data
12. Graphs data
13. Reads, stores and plays back live sensor data
14. Troubleshooter code tips aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnostics and vehicle repair
15. Patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
16. Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
17. Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menu and DTC definitions
18. Internet Updatable
19. Prints data via Windows-based PC
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Functions:
1. Full OBDII Functions
The code reader Autel ML529 is a useful tool for enhanced OBDII diagnosis on most 1996 and newer vehicles that are compatible with OBDII protocols. The code reader support full 10 test modes of OBDII diagnosis and you can use it to:
1). Read and erase engine error codes that stored in ECUs and turn off the check engine light after servicing and repairing; the codes include generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes;
2). View live data to analyze the components running status and retrieve freeze frame data that records the engine components’ running status when a fault code detected;
3). Check I/M readiness to identify if the vehicle perfectly finishes the self-test and will pass the State Emission Test;
4). Check On-board Monitor Test that accesses the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems to determine if the components or the monitors are fine;
5). Analyze O2 Sensor Test result to know the Oxygen content in the exhaust and make adjustment for the best air-fuel ratio;
6). Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN) for accurate diagnosis.
2. Other Features
1). Built-in DTC Lookup: The code reader ML529 is designed with built-in DTC library that allows you to check the definitions of engine error codes and determine the source of the problem.
2). Data Printing: The code reader has the function of Data Playback that allows viewing and printing of data from last recorded test. Download and install the Maxi PC Suite on your Window-based PC, and you can print the stored data via Autel Printer software that is concluded in Maxi PC Suite.
3). Internet Update: Simply connect the tool to your PC via supplied USB cable, and you are able to update the tool to get a wider vehicle or component coverage and the latest bug fixes.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Update Procedure:
(Genereally, there are 2 ways to update programs including [Batch Update]/[Single Update]
Connect the tool to a Mac-based or Windows-based computer using the included USB cable. Follow the update procedure to finish updating.
1. Download "the Maxi PC Suit" from www.autel.com > Support & Updates > Firmware & Downloads > Update Client, and install to your Windows-based computer.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to display.
3. Connect the scan tool to your computer with the provided USB cable.
4. From System Setup screen in the tool, select Update Mode, and press OK.
5. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. Or click Sign Up to create an Autel ID to continue.
6. Select tool and serial number, click OK to continue.
7. In the Update window, select the appropriate files to install.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Vehicle Coverage:
Autel develops the Autel MaxiLink ML529 obd2 scanner that adds advanced Auto VIN Function and Reading Enhanced codes for Ford, GM and Chrysler on the basis of the Autel AutoLink AL519 so that the car repairing can be handled in a high-efficient way.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 obd2 scanner compatible with all OBDII protocols including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN, this car scanner can work on most vehicles around the world including Toyota, Honda, VW, Mazda, Kia, Nissan, etc.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Specification:
|Display||2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)|
|Connectivity||USB mini 2.0
OBD II DB15
|Operating Temp||0℃ to 60 ℃ (32℉ to 140℉)|
|Storage Temp||-20℃ to 70 ℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||183 mm (7.2”) x 91 mm (3.58”) x 33 mm (1.3”)|
|Weight||237 g (0.522 lb.)|
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Package list:
1pc x Autel MaxiLink ML529 Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Guide
1pc x Carrying Bag