Why Autel MK908P is over 2000USD?
-Specialized OE Level BENZ&BMW ECU Programming Function, you need to pay more than $1000 to do a programming function in original equipment store, this would help you to do many times of programming, and we had provided you the programming process, no tedious work.
-Work for Benz Online Programming (support new chassis e.g. 204, 212);
-Work for BMW F Chassis Coding Backup, BMW F Chassis Coding & Individualisation (need OTG adapter and F chassis connector), BMW E Chassis Coding Backup, BMW E Chassis Coding Backup & Individualisation, BMW Online Programming (support most models including part of G chassis);
-Work for Audi Guided Functions, Audi Individualisation, Online Coding;
-Work for VW Guided Functions, VW Individualisation, VW Online Coding;
-Work for Skoda Guided Functions, TOYOTA Individualisation;
-Work for Porsche Coding, Porsche Online Coding, Porsche Guided Functions for DTCs (all models after 2011);
will get complete TPMS Features, Since MK908P only supports basic detection functions for TPMS, so it is equipped with TS401, a powerful TPMS tire pressure reset tool, which can help you to program a sensor and do the Relearn procedure
-Compatible with MaxiScope & MaxiVideo; WiFi / Cable / Bluetooth Connection Support
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Pro Description:
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
The MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P ( MK908 PRO) Features:
1. Powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor
2. 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen
3. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
6. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
7. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
8. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
9. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
10. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
11. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
12. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Pro Functions:
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED
– Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED
– Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED
– Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
2. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information
– provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes
– displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes
– erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data
– retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test
– provides specific subsystem and component tests.
3.30+ Special Functions:
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. It includes: Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, ABS/SRS, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service
: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service
: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service
: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service
: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service
: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service
: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
And Many More…
4. ECU Coding:
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
5. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection,MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk
: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
: This is an additional feature in the cloud that enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope
: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
14 Kinds of Languages
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
How to Change language?
After you get the product, please tell us your SN
of the machine to activate the language you need.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Vehicle Coverage:
The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
for Chrysler, for Dodge, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep, for Abarth, for Alfa, for Citroen, for Fiat, for Lancia, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for Aston Martin, for Audi, for Bentley, for Benz, for Sprinter, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Ferrari, for Jaguar, for Lamborghini, for Land Rover, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mini, for Rolls-Royce, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for VW, for VW CV, for Dacia, for Ford EU, for LT3, for Acura, for Daewoo, for Daihatsu, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Hyundai CV, for Infiniti, for Kia, for Lexus, for Maruti Suzuki, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Nissan GTR, for Samsung, for Scion, for Ssang Yong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Isuzu, for Mahindra, for Perodua, for Proton, for TATA, for HINO, forUD, for Fuso
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Comparison:
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P
vs MaxiSYS Elite
vs MaxiSYS MS908P vs MaxiSYS MS908
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
(Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)