Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT/ MK808Z-BT professional auto scan tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. With complete OBD2 capabilities, MK808BT OBD2 scanner is capable of performing all 10 modes of OBD2 tests and thus complete OBD2 coverage of American vehicles post-1996.
Why people shop Autel MK808BT on Auteldiag.com?
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Description:
- AUTEL 100% original Autel unactivated device, Excellent After-Sales Service
- 2022 newest version
- Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
- Free shipping from EU or USA, FAST & NO TAX
- 1 Year Warranty and 1 Year Free Software Update for MK808BT.
- MK808BT supports multi-language, Auteldiag can help you change the default language from English to other
- 25+ maintenance services + 10 generic OBDII diagnostic
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Highlights:
1. Upgrade Version of Autel MaxiCOM MK808/ Autel MaxiCheck MX808
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website, when it is expired, you can purchase extra 1Year Update Service.
3.With Bluetooth Connection. Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier. and is available range up to 33feet/ 10m.
4. Supported System: ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS, BMS, Oil Service Reset
5. Language Supported: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish,Polish, Korea, Russian.
(Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner.)
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Advantages:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Features:
- 25+ Service Functions: As a professional scan tool, MK808BT diagnostic scanner tablet comes with most commonly used reset services like oil reset, parking brake pads relearn after replacement, SAS calibration, ABS Brake Bleeding, IMMO Keys (All keys lost, add new keys), battery registration, DPF Regeneration, adjusting injectors and etc. Note: All special functions are NOT universally compatible. To check compatibility, send VIN number to email@example.com.
- Access & Diagnose All Available Systems: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is a professional car diagnostic tool that can access all available car electronic systems like ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc. This scan tool can read and clear fault codes(DTCs) on all systems and show live data steam of multiple sensors in graph and text.
- Lined and Wireless Connection: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT professional scan tool comes with wireless VCI connection and lined connection via USB cable. Once the attached VCI dongle plugged into the DLC and turned the ignition on, Wireless pairing will be completed instantly. Then you will be able to perform vehicle diagnosis and services on various parts and systems of your car wirelessly with a long working range up to 33 feet (10m).
- Auto VIN Scan & Read ECU Info: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT automotive diagnostic tool features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Technology and Auto Scan function to identify vehicle vehicle's make, model, and year information and scan all vehicle ECUs at a single touch. Read ECU Info can retrieve and display the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
1.Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
2.7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
3.Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
4.Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
5.Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
6.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
7.Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
8.Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
9.Read/clear codes functions
10.Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
11.Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year information
12.Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
13.Support forced DPF regeneration
14.1 year warranty
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Functions:
1.Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Full OBD II Functions
- Read/clear codes functions
- Live Data Stream
- I/M Readiness Status
- Freeze Frame Data
- O2 Sensor Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Component Test
- Vehicle Informations: VIN, CID and CVN ect
2.Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT 25+ Services
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. The diagnostic application enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis Information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions that the most commonly performed includes: Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
3.Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Auto VIN technology
- Oil Reset: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
- Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- TPMS: Read or clear basic fault tpms codes.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year information, supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification: 1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Update
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiCOM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be download and installed on the device.
Autel MK808BT Additional Features
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT remote technical support with the help of which Autel technical engineers get access to the Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic scanner remotely, which greatly simplifies the maintenance of diagnostic equipment, shortens the processing time of applications.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Vehicle Coverage:
- SHOP MANAGER - With a Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT you can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER - Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides the best solution for the data related operations, saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
- REMOTE DESK - Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Support Remote Technical, you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
for Chrysler, for Dodge, for GM, for JEEP, for FORD, for Abarth, for Alfa, for Audi, for Bentley, for Sprinter, for Buagatti, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Fiat, for Ford(EU), for Jaguar, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for LT3, for Maybach, for MINI, for Opel, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW CV, for Toyota, for Benz, for BMW, for VW, for Peugeot, for Acura, for Daewoo, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for NissanGTR, for Scion, for Subaru, for Suzuki
Supports Multiple Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.\
MaxiCOM MK808BT (Functions) >= MaxiCheck Pro + MaxiDiag MD802:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Specification:
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot(supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||600 mA(LCD on with default brightness,Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
||788 g (2.42 lb.)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Package list:
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Main Unite
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable(for testing)
1pc x USB Cable(for charging)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carrying Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373
This article describes the updated operation for both the MK808BT tablet and the MaxiVCI Mini. The software and firmware updates of the tablet can be completed on the tablet via Internet, while the updates for MaxiVCI Mini can be completed either via the connection with the tablet or via the connection with a PC.
Important: Autel MK808BT only has 1 Year of Free Software Update ,after one year, you need to buy to Autel Tool Care Program (One Year Update Service)
MK808BT Tablet Update
The Update application on the tablet downloads the latest released
software. The updates improve the MaxiCOM applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new model coverage, or by adding enhanced applications.
MK808BT Software Update
The tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the
MaxiCOM software when it is connected to the Internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application
1. Navigation and Controls
2. Status Bar
- Home Button – returns to the MaxiCOM Job Menu.
- Update All – updates all available updates.
- Diagnostics Tab – displays all available vehicle diagnostic software.
- Search Bar – search specific update item by inputting the file name, for example: enter a vehicle manufacturer.
3. Main Section
- Left Side – displays the MaxiCOM device model information and serial number.
- Right Side – displays an update progress bar indicating the completion status.
- Left Column – displays vehicle buttons and update software version information; tap the About button to display a function list with additional software update details.
- Middle Column – displays a brief introduction about the new changes to the software operation or capabilities. Tap button to open an information screen to view more details, and 90 tap the dim area around to close the window.
- Right Column – according to the operation status of each software item, the button displays differently.
a) Tap Update to update the selected item.
b) Tap Pause to suspend the updating procedure.
c) Tap Continue to go on updating the suspended update
MK808BT Firmware Update
No separate update button exists to update the tablet’s firmware. The
firmware update package will be downloaded together with the software package. An update firmware message will display
MaxiVCI Mini Update
Update via Display Tablet
Before updating the VCI software, ensure the tablet’s connection to the Internet is stable.
To update the MaxiVCI Mini software
Update via PC
- 1. Power on the tablet.
- 2. Using a USB cable, connect the MaxiVCI Mini to the tablet.
- 3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiCOM Job Menu of the tablet.
- 4. Select Update from the connection mode list.
- 5. The current version and the latest version of the VCI software will be displayed after a few seconds. Click Update Now to update the VCI software if available.
- 1. Down the Maxi PC Suite from www.autel.com > Support & Updates > Firmware Downloads > Update Client, and install it onto your windows- PC.
- 2. Using a USB cable, connect the MaxiVCI Mini to a PC.
- 3. Launch the PC Suite on the PC which is installed after the installation of Maxi PC Suite and click MaxiVCI Mini icon in the Device Selection window.
- 4. The PC will automatically recognize the MaxiVCI Mini. 5. Click Update to complete the update if an update is available.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Reset Brake On BMW F31 2014 via OBD