Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT professional auto scan tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. With complete OBD2 capabilities, MK808BT OBD2 scanner is capable of performing all 10 modes of OBD2 tests and thus complete OBD2 coverage of American vehicles post-1996.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Description:
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Highlights:
1. Upgrade Version of Autel MaxiCOM MK808/ Autel MaxiCheck MX808
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website, when it is expired, you can purchase extra 1Year Update Service.
3.With Bluetooth Connection. Wireless connection makes diagnosis easier. and is available range up to 33feet/ 10m.
4. Supported System: ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS, BMS, Oil Service Reset
5. Language Supported: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish,Polish, Korea, Russian. Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Advantages:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Features:
- 21 Service Functions: As a professional scan tool, MK808BT diagnostic scanner tablet comes with most commonly used reset services like oil reset, parking brake pads relearn after replacement, SAS calibration, ABS Brake Bleeding, IMMO Keys (All keys lost, add new keys), battery registration, DPF Regeneration, adjusting injectors and etc. Note: All special functions are NOT universally compatible. To check compatibility, send VIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access & Diagnose All Available Systems: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is a professional car diagnostic tool that can access all available car electronic systems like ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc. This scan tool can read and clear fault codes(DTCs) on all systems and show live data steam of multiple sensors in graph and text.
- Lined and Wireless Connection: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT professional scan tool comes with wireless VCI connection and lined connection via USB cable. Once the attached VCI dongle plugged into the DLC and turned the ignition on, Wireless pairing will be completed instantly. Then you will be able to perform vehicle diagnosis and services on various parts and systems of your car wirelessly with a long working range up to 33 feet (10m).
- Auto VIN Scan & Read ECU Info: Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT automotive diagnostic tool features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Technology and Auto Scan function to identify vehicle vehicle's make, model, and year information and scan all vehicle ECUs at a single touch. Read ECU Info can retrieve and display the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
1.Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
2.7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
3.Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
4.Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
5.Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
6.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
7.Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
8.Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
9.Read/clear codes functions
10.Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
11.Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model, and year information
12.Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
13.Support forced DPF regeneration
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Functions:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Full OBD II Functions
Read/clear codes functions
Live Data Stream
I/M Readiness Status
Freeze Frame Data
O2 Sensor Test
On-Board Monitor Test
Vehicle Informations: VIN, CID and CVN ect
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Services
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. The diagnostic application enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis Information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions that the most commonly performed includes: Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
Oil Reset: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
TPMS: Read or clear basic fault tpms codes.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Auto VIN technology
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year information, supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification: 1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Update
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiCOM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be download and installed on the device.
Autel MK808BT Additional Features
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT remote technical support with the help of which Autel technical engineers get access to the Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic scanner remotely, which greatly simplifies the maintenance of diagnostic equipment, shortens the processing time of applications.
SHOP MANAGER - With a Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT you can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER - Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides the best solution for the data related operations, saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
REMOTE DESK - Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Support Remote Technical, you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
Supports Multiple Protocols:
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Specification:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Package list:
||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot(supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto changing
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||600 mA(LCD on with default brightness,Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
||788 g (2.42 lb.)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Main Unite
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable(for testing)
1pc x USB Cable(for charging)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carrying Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373