Autel MaxiCheck Pro is very easy to use, and has been designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Description:
The Autel MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more. Autel MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today's technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online, updates on Autel Official Website.
2. Supports Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. (Please provide device serial number for language exchange)
3. It includes Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light reset.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Advantages:
1. Brake Auto Bleed For Limited Vehicles: Autel scanner allows you to check the operating conditions of the Antilock Braking System, such as Automated Bleeding, ABS Brake Bleeding enables technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money. Use this to first bleed the ABS module which will force any air into the brake lines. Then you can do a brake bleeding as usual. Note: Your vehicles must be programmed by the manufacturer to perform auto-bleed.
2. SAS Maintenance and Diagnostics for Limited Vehicles: View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.ABS and SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes.
3. Particulate Filter Maintenance Functionality For Limited Vehicles: Read/ Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
4. ABS Auto Bleed & Bi-Directional Control: MaxiCheck Pro is an affordable auto scan tool that can perform most useful special functions like ABS Auto Bleed, Active Tests which are NOT universally compatible. NOTE: Please be reminded that only when your car's ECU is programmed to perform ABS Auto Bleed that MaxiCheck Pro can command the ECU to perform this task. Please send VIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibility before purchase.
5. All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests & Special Functions: Autel MaxiCheck Pro auto diagnostic scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests including read & clear codes, view freeze frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), Component Test, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Live Data, DTC Lookup, Vehicle Info, Module Present on ALL OBD2 compliant vehicles. It can also perform various diagnosis & special functions like ABS, SRS, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS which are NOT universally compatible.
6. Complete OBDII & EOBD Coverage: Autel MaxiCheck Pro car diagnostics tool offers complete OBDII & EOBD coverage for all US, Asian and European vehicles post 1996. It supports all OBD2 protocols.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Features:
1.Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
2.Complete OBD2, EOBD coverage
3.USB Internet Updateable
4.Limited One (1) Year Warranty
6.Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
7.Reads & Clears EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes
8.Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
9.Diagnoses EPB/ SBC Caliper Functionality
10.Resets the Oil Service Light
11.Resets the Service Intervals
12.Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
13.ABS Coverage for 50 Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
14.SRS Coverage for 50 Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
15.Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
16.ABS Bi-directional Functionality
17.Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
18.Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data
Please follow the steps below to perform ABS Automated Bleed function:
1. Download MaxiSuite to your PC and update all software updates.
2. Hook it up to your vehicle through OBD2 cable.
3. Diagnose the vehicle and make sure NO DTC is present.
4. Follow the track ABS/SrS- Anti-Block Brake System- Special Functions- ABS Automated Bleed, Hydraulic Brake Bleeding or similar name.
Should there be any issues, please contact email@example.com directly.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Functions:
MaxiCheck Pro: Easy-to-use Service Tool to Quickly Perform Wide-Range of Vehicle Services:
1. Read, Clear and Diagnose Electronic Brake Caliper (EBC)/ Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Caliper Functionality and resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
2. Easily Perform Multiple Vehicle Services Resets Maintenance and Oil, Inspection and Resets.
3. Read and Erase OBD-II diagnostic trouble codes for domestic, Asian,and European vehicles
4. Complete OBDII/ EOBD coverage with easy to use step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
5. Provide a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool.
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
2. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
3. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
4. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
6. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
7. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
8. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
9. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
10. View, graph, record and playback OBD-II live data
11. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
12. Fully internet updateable and upgradeable
13. An SD card slot for memory expansion
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. Read and Erase Codes
2. DTC Lookup
3. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
4. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
5. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
6. Component Test
7. View Vehicle Information
8. Modules Present
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker. It is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights.
View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
ABS/ SRS (Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European): for BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: for BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: for BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
SAS: for BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Specification:
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Package list:
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
||Length: 212 mm (8.35'')
Width: 110.5 mm (4.35'')
Height: 37.5 mm (1.48'')
||0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
1pc x Maxicheck Pro Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373