- Autel MaxiCheck Pro is very easy to use, and has been designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems.
- Supports most post-1996 vehicles(Sedans, SUVs and Light Trucks) that are OBD2 compliant.
- Perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests but also service/special functions like Oil Reset, ABS, SrS, EPB, BMS, SAS and ABS Auto Bleed on certain vehicles.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool EPB ABS SRS Airbag DPF Code Scanner
Why people shop Autel MaxiCheck Pro on Auteldiag.com?
- We are offering Autel 100% Original & genuine and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
- 2022 newest version
- US/ UK ship, fast and no tax
- Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
- 1 Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update Online
- Functions include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets, BMS
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. (Please provide device serial number for language exchange)\
How to change the MaxiCheck Pro Scan Tool Language
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Description:
The Autel MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more. Autel MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today's technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Advantages:
1. Brake Auto Bleed For Limited Vehicles: Autel scanner allows you to check the operating conditions of the Antilock Braking System, such as Automated Bleeding, ABS Brake Bleeding enables technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money. Use this to first bleed the ABS module which will force any air into the brake lines. Then you can do a brake bleeding as usual. Note: Your vehicles must be programmed by the manufacturer to perform auto-bleed.
2. SAS Maintenance and Diagnostics for Limited Vehicles: View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.ABS and SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes.
3. Particulate Filter Maintenance Functionality For Limited Vehicles: Read/ Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
4. ABS Auto Bleed & Bi-Directional Control: MaxiCheck Pro is an affordable auto scan tool that can perform most useful special functions like ABS Auto Bleed, Active Tests which are NOT universally compatible. NOTE: Please be reminded that only when your car's ECU is programmed to perform ABS Auto Bleed that MaxiCheck Pro can command the ECU to perform this task. Please send VIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibility before purchase.
5. All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests & Special Functions: Autel MaxiCheck Pro auto diagnostic scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests including read & clear codes, view freeze frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), Component Test, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Live Data, DTC Lookup, Vehicle Info, Module Present on ALL OBD2 compliant vehicles. It can also perform various diagnosis & special functions like ABS, SRS, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS which are NOT universally compatible.
6. Complete OBDII & EOBD Coverage: Autel MaxiCheck Pro car diagnostics tool offers complete OBDII & EOBD coverage for all US, Asian and European vehicles post 1996. It supports all OBD2 protocols.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Features:
1.Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
2.Complete OBD2, EOBD coverage
3.USB Internet Updateable
4.Limited One (1) Year Warranty
6.Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
7.Reads & Clears EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes
8.Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
9.Diagnoses EPB/ SBC Caliper Functionality
10.Resets the Oil Service Light
11.Resets the Service Intervals
12.Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
13.ABS Coverage for 50 Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
14.SRS Coverage for 50 Vehicle Makes - U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
15.Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
16.ABS Bi-directional Functionality
17.Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
18.Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data
Tips: What should you know before purchasing Autel MaxiCheck Pro？
How to Power Up the Scanner
Please be reminded that MaxiCheck Pro does not come with built-in battery and it relies on the vehicle battery to provide power. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot "won't power up" issue.
- Step 1: Connect the scanner to the DLC port of the vehicle through OBD2 included.
- Step 2: Turn ignition on.
Won't Power Up Troubleshooting:
- Step 1: Make sure your car has good battery level.
- Step 2: Check if you turned igition on.
- Step 3: Check whether PIN 4, PIN 5 and PIN 16 on the DLC port has voltage.
- Step 4: Check whether the PINs on the OBD2 cable are damaged.
No communication Troubleshooting:
- Step 1: Check compatibility with us or Autel engineers before purchase.
- Step 2: Update the software to the latest.
- Step 3: Select the correct track on the menu, eg. ABS/SrS-- USA -- GM-- 2000- Passenger Car-- Chassis -- E(Fourth digit of your VIN) -- Delco/Bosch ABS/TCS -- Special Functions-- Automated Bleed
- Step 4: If it shows no communication through auto bleed, check whether it communicates with the car through OBDII.
- Step 5: If no communication through OBDII, please check whether the DLC port and the PINs on the OBDII cable are damaged.
Please follow the steps below to perform ABS Automated Bleed function:
1. Download MaxiSuite to your PC and update all software updates.
2. Hook it up to your vehicle through OBD2 cable.
3. Diagnose the vehicle and make sure NO DTC is present.
4. Follow the track ABS/SrS- Anti-Block Brake System- Special Functions- ABS Automated Bleed, Hydraulic Brake Bleeding or similar name.
Should there be any issues, please contact email@example.com directly.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Functions:
MaxiCheck Pro: Easy-to-use Service Tool to Quickly Perform Wide-Range of Vehicle Services:
1. Read, Clear and Diagnose Electronic Brake Caliper (EBC)/ Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Caliper Functionality and resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
2. Easily Perform Multiple Vehicle Services Resets Maintenance and Oil, Inspection and Resets.
3. Read and Erase OBD-II diagnostic trouble codes for domestic, Asian,and European vehicles
4. Complete OBDII/ EOBD coverage with easy to use step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
5. Provide a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool.
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
2. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
3. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
4. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
6. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
7. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
8. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
9. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
10. View, graph, record and playback OBD-II live data
11. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
12. Fully internet updateable and upgradeable
13. An SD card slot for memory expansion
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. Read and Erase Codes
2. DTC Lookup
3. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
4. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
5. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
6. Component Test
7. View Vehicle Information
8. Modules Present
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker. It is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights.
View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
For OBD II Diagnostics: supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and can work on most OBD2 compliant vehicles post-1996 to perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Specification:
(Some models can be diagnosed by OBD I)
for GM,for CHRYSLER,for FORD,for AUDI,for ABARTH,for ALFA,for BENZ,for BMW,for BENTLEY,for BUGATTI,for CITROEN,for DACIA,for EU FORD,for FIAT,for JAGUAR,for LANDROVER,for LANCIA,for MINI,for MAYBACH,for OPEL,for PEUGEOT,for PORSCHE,for RENAULT,for SAAB,for SMART,for SEAT,for SKODA,for SPRINTER,for VW,for VAUXHALL,for VOLVO,for AU FORD,for HOLDEN,for ACURA,for DAEWOO,for HONDA,for HYUNDAI,for ISUZU,for INFINITI,for KIA,for LEXUS,for MAZDA,for MITSUBISHI,for NISSAN,for SCION,for SUBARU,for SUZUKI,for TOYOTA.
for HONDA,for TOYOTA,for AUDI,for BENZ,for BMW,for CITROEN,for JAGUAR,for LANDROVER,for OPEL,for PEUGEOT,for RENAULT,for VW,for VOLVO
For Oil Reset: ACURA,for HONDA,for INFINITI,for ISUZU,for LEXUS,for NISSAN,for SCION,for TOYOTA,for ABARTH,for ALFA ROMEO,for AUDI,for BENZ,for BMW,for CITROEN,for FIAT,for JAGUAR,for LANCIA,for LAND ROVER,for MINI,for OPEL,for PEUGEOT,for SAAB,for SMART,for SPRINTER,for VW,for VOLVO,for CHRYSLER,for FORD,for GM,for JEEP,for LINCOLN,for MERCURY,for OIDSMOBILE
for AU FORD,for ACURA,for HONDA,for HYUNDAI,for INFINITI,for KIA,for LEXUS,for NISSAN,for SCION,for SUBARU,for SUZUKI,for TOYOTA,for ABARTH,for ALFA,for BENZ,for BMW,for CITROEN,for DACIA,for EU FORD,for FIAT,for JAGUAR,for LANCIA,for LAND ROVER,for MINI,for MAYBACH,for OPEL,for PEUGEOT,for RENAULT,for VAUXHALL,for FORD,for CHRYSLER,for GM
for CITROEN,for PEUGEOT,for BMW,for RENAULT,for ALFA,for BENZ,for EU FORD,for FIAT,for JAGUAR,for LANCIA,for LAND ROVER,for MINI,for OPEL,for VAUXHALL,for FORD,for CHRYSLER,for GM,for AU FORD,for ACURA,for HONDA,for INFINITI,for LEXUS,for MAZDA,for NISSAN,for SCION,for TOYOTA
for VW,for FORD,for BMW,for LAND ROVER,for SKODA,for SEAT,for MINI,for JAGUAR,for BUGATTI,for BENTLEY,for AUD
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
||12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
||Length: 212 mm (8.35'')
Width: 110.5 mm (4.35'')
Height: 37.5 mm (1.48'')
||0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Package list:
Check MaxiCheck Pro and EBS301 OL301 Launch CRP129 Comparison
1pc x Maxicheck Pro Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Reviews
I used it for my 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 and successful. The ABS auto-bleed function was amazing easy and fast! I can finally choose new size of tires and program speedometer. I love these two functions, they are worth it!
I was surprised of brake bleed function makes it stand out from other scanners. It saves my money to pay a mechanic to finish the brake job.
Can’t believe this guy can allow to fire individual solenoids and motor, not to mention bleed ABS module. Amazing price with such functions.
It can’t recognize my 2000 GMC truck at first time. I emailed Autel and got updated, successfully to bleed the ABS system myself.
Fortunately I bought it to bleed the ABS on my 2010 Buick Enclave. It cost less than going at a shop. I am super happy and recommend this tool.
Updating was a bit fiddly, working well on a 2004 Ford Thunderbird. You need to contact the supplier and give VIN to check if the vehicle is workable or not.
I’ve used it on a 2014 Chrysler Minivan and a 2017 Ford Focus for one year. It saves me much more in cost, would 100% buy it again!
I used this to successfully perform the auto bleed function on both a 2002 and a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. On the 2002 Tahoe I had to set the year to 2003 on the Maxicheck Pro otherwise It did not offer a series “K” option selectable for the 5th digit of the VIN number as required. I was also able to cycle the six solenoids on the ABS modulator valve block and monitor the solenoid feedback for open and closed status. I assume the solenoid position feedback is looking at the presence of current through the coil of solenoid as there is no direct position sensor for solenoid valve itself.
So far, I am very impressed with the Maxicheck Pro. I have not updated the firmware yet and probably won’t unless I have issues in the future. Besides a Foxwell 630 ??, it seemed the cost of a unit that actually exercised the ABS unit was approaching the $1000 mark
Autel MaxiCheck Pro FAQ:
Q: Is the screen colored of black and white?
A: Antel MaxiCheck Pro is with TFT full-color display, which allows to read it in different light conditions without problems.
Q: Can it print error codes?
A: Yes, but you should save the codes in scanner first, then connecting to a PC to print them.
Q: Does the device tell about locations which are not working well?
A: Yes, it will tell the scans specific senor location, including wheel speed, airbag, etc.
Q: Can it be used for SAS steer control sensor calibration?
A: Yes, but it’s better to contact the supplier to confirm if your vehicle is applicable or not.
Q: Can the it read engine oil pressure?
A: No, Autel MD808 Pro can read.
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373