Diaglink is designed for the true DIY mechanic who just work on your vehicles, and also for body shops, used car dealerships, imports shops, brake and tire facilities and transmission repair shops etc.
Autel Diaglink Description:
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the Autel DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, Autel DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/ EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Autel Diaglink Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. Distinctive Features: Autel Diaglink tool can "Auto Scan" the vehicles. What does this mean? It means the user is able to check the details of each system, quickly erase DTC, save the data, and display DTC all from the main Auto Scan menu screen. The "Auto Scan" function will carry out an overall scan to check the status of all systems or four systems (engine, transmission, airbag and ABS) on the vehicle being tested.
3. OBDII Diagnostics: The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles.
4. Extensive Vehicle Coverage: It works with most OBDII & CAN vehicles. The DiagLink scanner offers expansive vehicle system coverage and offers maximum diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians.
5. Support Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Russian. (After you get your device, please send us the S/N number and the language you want. We will add it for you.)
Autel Diaglink Advantages:
1. All system diagnosis: The scan tool capable of accessing every module within each vehicle system, it is the combination of All Systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more), OBD2 Scanner, Oil Reset and EPB for the vehicle brand of the Users Choice.
2. Breakthrough diagnostic tool: The Autel diaglink OBDII EOBD scanner is customized version of MD802 full systems. You need to select and download vehicle software by yourself before using. You can free get one vehicle make software as your choice at the first time and purchase other vehicle software by paying Usd10 for each vehicle.
3. Wide codes diagnosis: reads and clears all systems (EPB/SBC, ABS, SRS, engine…) trouble codes, turns off the ECU and brake warning Light, set brake pad Thickness and open/close brake calipers, oil/inspection/service light reset.
4. Complete OBDII functions: supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including read codes, erase codes, Live data, freeze frame, I/M readiness, O2 Mon. Test, on-board Mon. Test, component test, vehicle information and enhanced OBD II mode 6.
5. Lifetime Free Update: 12 months and free lifetime software update. The diagnostic scanner compatible with Windows PC only. You can choose to connect diaglink to your PC via USB cable or use Card reader/adapter to load the SD card to update your device. NOT include CD.
Autel Diaglink Features:
1. Multi-brand applications
2. Opens and closes the brake pads
3. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
4. Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
5. Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
6. Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
7. Resets oil service mileage
8. Supports oil service maintenance
9. Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
10. Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
11. Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
12. TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
13. SD memory card for data backup and software update
14. Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW/ Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
Autel Diaglink Functions:
1. Full System Diagnosis:
Not only goes beyond four commonly used systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission), the scan tool also supports body, Chassis, Powertrain etc.
The scan tool capable of accessing every module within each vehicle system, it is the combination of All Systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more), OBD2 Scanner, Oil Reset and EPB for the vehicle brand of the Users Choice
2. OBDII Functions:
1. Read codes.
2. Erase codes.
3. Live data.
4. Freeze frame.
5. Retrieve I/M readiness status.
6. O2 monitor test.
7. On-board monitor test.
8. Component test.
9. View vehicle information.
10. Modules present.
11. DTC lookup.
3. Special Functions:
1). Oil Reset
The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
IMPORTANT: Always reset the engine oil life to 100% after every oil change.
* All required work must be carried out before the service indicators are reset. Failure to do so may result in incorrect service values and cause DTCs to be stored by the relevant control module.
* For some vehicles, the scan tool can perform added functionality to reset additional service lights (maintenance cycle, service interval). Take BMW as an example, its service reset function includes engine oil, spark plugs, front/rear brakes, coolant, particle filter, brake fluid, microfilter, vehicle inspection, exhaust emission inspection and vehicle check.
2). EPB (Electionic Parking Brake)
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU
Autel Diaglink Vehicle Coverage:
for Citroen, for Peugeot, for BMW, for Renault, for Ford, for VW/Audi, for Opel, for Toyota, for Land Rover, for Jaguar, for GM, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Sprinter, for Smart, for Chrysler, for Volvo, for Fiat, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Mitsubishi, for Porsche, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Saab.etc
Autel Diaglink Specification:
||2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
|Dimensions L x W x H
||198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
||0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)
Autel Diaglink Package list:
1pc x Autel Diaglink main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Nylon Case
1pc x CD
1pc x TF Card
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373