Autel Diaglink is a cost-effective DIY Version of MD802 for Amateurs and small Workshops with extensive coverage of all electronic systems of models compliant with OBDII/EOBD and CAN, including EPB maintenance and Oil service. This compact handheld device enables users to accurately diagnose complex problems with precise results.
Why people shop Autel Diaglink on Auteldiag.com?
AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
2022 newest version
Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
Lifetime Free Update Online, update on Autel Official website
Autel Diaglink Description:
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the Autel DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions. As a specialized diagnostic tool for DIY users and technicians of service workshop, Autel DiagLink supports the diagnosis for all electronic systems of makes and models compliant with OBD II/ EOBD and CAN. This compact handheld device enables you to accurately diagnose complex problems and makes your vehicle service experience much easier!
Autel Diaglink Vehicle Coverage:
for Citroen, for Peugeot, for BMW, for Renault, for Ford, for VW/Audi, for Opel, for Toyota, for Land Rover, for Jaguar, for GM, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Sprinter, for Smart, for Chrysler, for Volvo, for Fiat, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Mitsubishi, for Porsche, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Saab.etc
1. Diaglink is suitable for home use (one to two cars).
2. Diaglink Comes With One Free Car Software Only. If You Want More Car Software, You Need to Pay 10USD for Each One.
For example: a customer's two cars are BMW cars, then the car software is free. If the customer has an Audi and a BMW car, then he need to add $10 to purchase the software for another car.
3. The One Free Car Software is Lifetime Free Update Online. Other Purchsed Car Software Can Only Be Valid for One Year
4. Please remember to download the Diaglink PC suite in Autel Official website. We provide single free vehicle software to download and if you want to download the others. You need to add 10USD.
13 Multiple languages support
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Russian.
After you get your device, please send us the S/N number and the language you want. We will add it for you.
Autel Diaglink Features:
1. Multi-brand applications
2. Opens and closes the brake pads
3. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
4. Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
5. Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
6. Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
7. Resets oil service mileage
8. Supports oil service maintenance
9. Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
10. Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
11. Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
12. TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
13. SD memory card for data backup and software update
14. Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW/ Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
: Autel Diaglink tool can "Auto Scan
" the vehicles. What does this mean? It means the user is able to check the details of each system, quickly erase DTC, save the data, and display DTC all from the main Auto Scan menu screen. The "Auto Scan" function will carry out an overall scan to check the status of all systems or four systems (engine, transmission, airbag and ABS) on the vehicle being tested.
Autel Diaglink Functions:
1. Full System Diagnosis:
Not only goes beyond four commonly used systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission), the scan tool also supports body, Chassis, Powertrain etc.
The scan tool capable of accessing every module within each vehicle system, it is the combination of All Systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more), OBD2 Scanner, Oil Reset and EPB for the vehicle brand of the Users Choice
2. OBDII Functions:
1. Read codes.
2. Erase codes.
3. Live data.
4. Freeze frame.
5. Retrieve I/M readiness status.
6. O2 monitor test.
7. On-board monitor test.
8. Component test.
9. View vehicle information.
10. Modules present.
11. DTC lookup.
3. Special Functions:
1). Oil Reset
The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
IMPORTANT: Always reset the engine oil life to 100% after every oil change.
* All required work must be carried out before the service indicators are reset. Failure to do so may result in incorrect service values and cause DTCs to be stored by the relevant control module.
* For some vehicles, the scan tool can perform added functionality to reset additional service lights (maintenance cycle, service interval). Take BMW as an example, its service reset function includes engine oil, spark plugs, front/rear brakes, coolant, particle filter, brake fluid, microfilter, vehicle inspection, exhaust emission inspection and vehicle check.
2). EPB (Electionic Parking Brake)
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU
How to update Autel diaglink Software
1. Connect your Diaglink to your PC, Diaglink will be booted up. Select Update and press OK to get in.
You can connect DiagLink to your PC via USB cable or use a card reader/adapter to load the SD card to update your device.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite and it will automatically recognize the device and show you updating windows.
You can get one piece of FREE manufacturer software at the initial time.
If you need other vehicle brands software, you need to purchase it separately. Each piece of vehicle software costs 10 USD.
3. Diaglink provides free service_OBDII software. Click Update to download it
4. Click Free get to download the vehicle software you need.
5. Click Installed, you can check what software you have installed in your device.
If you want to download another car makes, please click Purchase, it will guide you to purchase it from the Autel website.
Before purchasing, please download the first free software via PC suite, otherwise you will lose access to the free vehicle software.
Autel Diaglink Specification:
Autel Diaglink Package list:
||2.8” TFT color display (320 x 240)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||12.0 V to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
|Dimensions L x W x H
||198.5 mm (7.81”) x 103.8 mm (4.09”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
||0.28 kg (w/o main cable) 0.435 kg (with main cable)
1pc x Autel Diaglink main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Nylon Case
1pc x CD
1pc x TF Card
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373