USA/ UK/ Czech warehouse Duty-Free Fast Delivery
Click here to buy:
Autel AutoLink AL539 Description:
The Autel AutoLink AL539 OBDII & Electrical Test Tool supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the versatile, easy-to-use Autel AutoLink AL539 will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
Autel AutoLink AL539 Highlights:
1. Language Supported: English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Dutch
2. Support Update Online
3. Vehicle Supported: Works on Almost 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
Autel AutoLink AL539 Advantages:
Autel AutoLink AL539 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
4. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
6. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
7. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
8. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
11. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
12. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
13. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
16. Internet updateable
17. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL539 Functions:
Check Engine Light Turn-off
As an OBD2 code reader that is equipped with full OBD2 functions, Autel AL539 can help you easily determine the cause of the check engine light via reading and displaying the codes together with codes definitions accurately and effectively, and help you turn off the check engine light after repairing and servicing through erasing codes. You're also able to view freeze frame data which records the vehicle operating parameters when a DTC is detected, for clearer analysis of the problem.
Built-in AVOMeter for Circuit Test
Instead of simply providing you with the access to the OBD2 functions, this code reader is equipped with the built-in AVO meter to provide you with the vehicle electronic system's diagnosis, to help analyze the DC or AC voltage, continuity and current accurately and effectively. What's more, it can perform a starter test to measure the cranking voltage to help you identify if the starting system is functioning properly.
Emission-related Status Checking
The commonly-used OBD2 functions for vehicle emission checking are the I/M readiness status checking, O2 sensor test and On-board diagnostic status monitoring. The code scanner is specially designed with one-click I/M button for you to get quick access to the ready test result. And to diagnose the vehicle health status precisely, you can read vehicle information for VIN, CIN, and CVN identification at first.
The Wide-Ranging Cars Support
The AutoLink AL539 OBD2/EOBD scanner is specially designed to work with most OBD2 compliant Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including those are equipped with universal protocol – Control Area Network (CAN): Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Daewoo, Ford, Fiat, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, LandRover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, etc.
An Easy-to-use All-in-one Tool
The Autel Al539 is an easy-to-use OBD2 scanner aiming at providing superior service to users for vehicle health status diagnosing. It has a patented one-click I/M readiness status checking button combined with the LED indicators that enables you directly getting the emission ready test result with a single press. Also, the code reader comes with the probes to contact the circuit or the component being tested.
Online Update Service of Scanner
For extending its useful life and ensuring that your data is accurate, you can update the software through a Windows-based computer via the provided USB cable to get the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters/car models. Download the Auto-Link II Tool Kit from Autel official website, install and run it on your computer with the tool being connected via USB cable, you are ready to go.
Supports Multilingual in Nature
Three language options of English, French, and Spanish are available currently for system language's option. And English is the default language. The OBD2 code reader supports printing diagnostic results and other information via PC. Simply install and run the Maxi-Link II application on your computer, and you're able to print the data in the textbox. Please note that the data will not be printable if it is stored in a language that is different from current system settings of the scan tool.
Autel AutoLink AL539 Specification:
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|Length\Width\Height||175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)|
|Weight||0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)|
Autel AutoLink AL539 Package list:
1pc x Autel AutoLink AL539 Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x Probes
1pc x 3.7V Li-ion battery
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case