100% Original AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
Autel AutoLink AL519 Enhanced OBD2 Auto Code Reader Tool Upgrade Ver of AL319
Why people shop Autel AL519 on Auteldiag.com?
Autel AutoLink AL519 Description:
- AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Excellent After-Sales Service
- 2022 newest version
- Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
- Free shipping from USA, FAST & NO TAX
- 1 Year Warranty
The Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of the OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the Autel AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Highlights:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions, Better Than AD310 VS890 MS509
3. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
4. Support Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian
5. Vehicle Coverage: Works on All 1996 and Newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
7. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, it is the best partner for your car repairing.
- The AL519 default language is English + French + Spanish
(Each device can only include 3 languages, if you need another language pack, contact us, we will set it for you before ship or your can DIY by yourself)
Autel AutoLink AL519 Advantages:
- Autolink AL519 function of the scanner is fixed, so it does not need to update
1. Turn Off Check Engine Light: Autel AutoLink AL519 is an enhanced OBDII scanner that allows you to check all engine related fault codes, figure out check engine light alerts and perform the proper repair with the definitions and tips displayed for DTCs and turn off the Malfunction Indicator Light(MIL). The auto diagnostic scanner can locate bad O2 sensors, perform EVAP tests(Mode 8), On-Board Monitor Tests(Mode 6) and component tests, check misfire and fuel system and retrieve vehicle information and etc.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Features＆Functions:
2. The Most Complete OBD2 Scanner: Autel AutoLink AL519 obd2 scanner can perform all 10 modes of obd2 tests like reading, clear diagnostic fault codes(DTCs), retrieve readiness status to pass a smog check, freeze frame data and live data of multiple sensors in graph to figure out fault causes, check fuel efficiency and emission conditions via O2 Sensor and EVAP Test (Mode 8), On-Board Monitor Test (Mode 6), retrieve Vehicle Info, show definitions of DTCs and tips for repair with DTC lookup and unique Code Breaker.
3. Patented One-Click Smog Check: Autel AutoLink AL519 obd2 diagnostic scanner comes with patented One-Click I/M Readiness Check to check the conditions of the Emission System which includes continuously tested monitors like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, and non-continuous monitors like O2 sensors, EVAP system, EGR system and etc, making this enhanced obd2 scanner an excellent engine scanner to help your vehicle pass the annual smog check.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Vehicle Coverage:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity, and current at the fingertip
4. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems, and condition of the discharged battery
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
6. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
7. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
8. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
11. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
12. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
13. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN), and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 6
16. Internet updateable
17. Prints data via PC
Supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN. AL519 car diagnostic tool is compatible with all OBD-II - compliant vehicles: sedans, SUVs and light trucks post 1996 in the US, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. This plug-and-play engine diagnostic code reader retrieves all kinds of codes (generic, manufacturer-specific, and pending codes). No batteries or apps needed for super ease of use!
Autel AutoLink AL519 Comparison:
1. European cars: Works on cars after 2003 to 2016 vehicles (with standard EOBD, CAN)
2. American(North & South) and AU Cars: Works on cars after 1996 to 2016 vehicles (with standard OBDII, CAN)
3. Asian Cars: Works on cars After 2005 to 2016 (with Standard OBDII/JOBD), Chinese Cars after 2009
4. Autolink AL519 also supports local car makers, such as VAZ, UAZ, only the year of the car matches, it will be fit. Diesel engine cars will be supported as well. for SSANGYONG, Normally it is suitable after 2011, LADA after 2013 is suitable.
American Car List:
Fit for Chrysler, Fit for Ford, Fit for GM, Fit for Jeep
European Car List:
Fit for Alfa Romeo, Fit for SAAB, Fit for Acura, Fit for Opel
Fit for Audi, Fit for Seat, Fit for Peugeot, Fit for Renault
Fit for Bentley, Fit for Skoda, Fit for Daewoo
Fit for Benz, Fit for Daihatsu, Fit for Land Rover
Fit for BMW, Fit for Vauxhall, Fit for Citroen
Fit for Volvo, Fit for Fiat, Fit for VW, Fit for Ford, Fit for Jaguar
Asian Car List:
Fit for KIA, Fit for Isuzu, Fit for Honda, Fit for Mitsubishi
Fit for Hyundai, Fit for Dacia, Fit for Lexus, Fit for Mazda
Fit for Nissan, Fit for Subaru, Fit for Suzuki
Fit for Toyota
Autel Autolink AL519 OBD2 Scanner Support Protocols:
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
If you are not sure whether it compatible with your car, please do not hesitate to contact us first, E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.com
Tell us your car model, release year, Vehicle Capacity, diesel or gasoline, 12v or 24v engine work voltage.
for example: for Audi A4, 2011 year, 2.0 TDI, Diesel, 12v.
Auteldiag.com will check it for you to avoid you buy it wrong.
Autel AutoLink AL319 VS AutoLink AL519 VS AutoLink AL619
Autel AutoLink AL519 Specification:
Autel AutoLink AL519 Package list:
||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
||175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)
||0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
1pc x AutoLink AL519 Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carry Bag
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373
1.Autel AutoLink AL519 -update
2.DIY language change & Language file package download
4.How to Erase Toyota Sienna 2004 CE Error codes
1.How to update Autel AutoLink AL519
(Kindly note:The AL519 you bought from Auteldiag.com does not need to be updated, our AL519 is the latest version - V8.02)
To update your scan tool, you need the following items.
1) Download the programs in autel websitehttps://www.autel.com/u/cms/www/201910/201922008f6i.zip
to be updated to your computer.
2) Run the MaxiLinkII Tool Kit in your computer.
3) Connect the scan tool to your computer through the USB cable provided.
4) From System Setup screen in scan tool, use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select Update Mode, and press the OK button.
5) Select the programs to be updated in your computer. There are two types of programs: operating system and DTC library.
6) Click Update in the MaxiLinkII Tool Kit window to begin updating.
7) During the update procedure, the scan tool displays a message “Update Program. Please wait…”.
8) When the update has finished, the scan tool will display a message “Program Update has been done!”
9) Restart the scan tool to finish the whole update.
Please select the bin file to update the operating system.After updating the bin file, please choose the aut file to update the DTC library. Both the bin file and DTC file should be updated. Otherwise, the code reader cannot work properly.When you made a wrong choice and the scan tool is unable to work properly, you may need to update the programs. To hold LEFT scroll button and power on the scan tool, you will enter the Update Mode forcedly. Then follow the update procedure to refresh the program.
2.How to change the AL519 language by yourself
Step 1: Install the software on your desktop and open it;
Step 2: Open the software and plug the AL519 USB connector into the computer, then open AL519 "Setup" → "Language"
Step 3: Select the machine model on the left and then select the file package you want, first update the "Udate Program", next update the "Update DTC", the same steps,
Step 4: After the above steps are completed, pull out AL519 and plug it in the computer again. Then repeat the second and the third steps. Finally, it is done. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Language file package download free here:
3.Autel AL519 Feedback:
Excellent product and simple to use for domestic, Japanese, and German cars. Have been using this reader for over 150 cars personally and not in a shop setting.
Easily update scanner database using Autel update client software using Windows desktop or laptop (Win7 Pro 64bit and Win10 Ent 64bit).
Durable thick rubber case and no issues with scanner after dropping multiple times. Heavy-duty connection cables and protected ports.
Recommended simple check English light (MIL) code reader under $80.00. Basic OBD II Check Engine Light (MIL) and I/M readiness status reading are accurate and CAN features are available for import models.
Exactly what I needed to read the codes from our '14 MB G550 and '15 Honda Fit. Tested and the tool communicated with both of these vehicles. Haven't had any issues, but made this purchase to diagnose my cousin's '10 Lexus RX350. It found the fault code and interpreted the fix. Replaced the O2 sensor, cleared the code and all is back to normal.
This Autel 519 cost $74.99. The replacement part (Denso 234-4509 Oxygen Sensor) was $72. My cousin bought the part and split the cost of the Scan Tool. He saved $340 vs. going to the dealer (Lexus labor rate in our area is $125/hr.). They quoted him $450 for parts and labor. Took both of us about 3 hours to do this install plus clean the engine bay, change oil/filter, rotate tires, change the cabin filter, replace the front brake pads and bleed the brakes!!! Although my labor was FREE, we enjoyed the rest of the day chugging down a couple 6-packs of my favorite lite beer!!!!
Seller shipped from TX. as indicated on the listing. Although Prime not mentioned, it arrived in two days!
The AL519 is a few more dollars than Autel's other models, but they won't do the enhanced Mode6 which most new Euro cars now have. Am liking the color-screen and the "beep" function when buttons are depressed.. Gives that "professional" feel when performing diagnostics. Length of the supplied cable is more than enough to comfortably reach from any OBDII port to the driver's seat.
As with most scanners, the operation is similar: without turning over the engine, turn the key to "start" position (or push "start-button" to start mode w/out stepping on the brake) and the Autel starts communicating with the vehicle's CPU once the corresponding button is pressed from the menu!!!
Described as "used-like new". Nevertheless, it came with the original box, instruction manual, storage bag and accompanying cables (2). IMO, this is a new item! The original screen protector still was on the unit. No marks anywhere. It's as if no one even touched it. I highly recommended YIT-BathroomOutlet as one of Amazon's trusted sellers.
UPDATE: Installed LED DRL's for the 2015 Honda Fit and initially used the factory DRL fuse junction (#25). That made all the lights go on and shut down the instrument cluster. The Autel stored the codes and showed U0155 (Lost communication w/ instrument panel Cluster). Erased the code and re-scanned. No more codes and all the yellow warning lights are off. What a time-saver this tool is, plus, saved $'s from going to the dealer to have it diagnosed.
UPDATE 2: Just diagnosed our nephew's 2002 Benz C240 Wagon. It had a check engine light on. Cause faulty gas cap!!!!
4.Click here learn :
How to use Autel AL519 to fix Toyota Sienna 2004 CE P0356 Error
How to use Autel AL519 to fix 2009 Toyota Corolla P0352 Ignition Coil Error
Autel AutoLink AL519 Code Reader Images