The Autel APB112 smart key simulator that works with Autel MaxiIM IM508 and IM608, is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Description:
The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Functions & Features:
Smart key simulator
Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM (If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508)
Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
Cannot be used with the XP200
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Overviews:
Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Package List:
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
How to Use Autel APB112?
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator unboxing