As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this Autel MaxiAP AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Code Reader with Full Systems Diagnoses AutoVIN TPMS IMMO Service for Family DIYers
Why people shop Autel AP200 on Auteldiag.com?
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Description:
- AUTEL 100% Original and High Quality, Exellent After-Sales Service
- 2022 newest version
- Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
- Free shipping from USA, FAST & NO TAX
- 1 Year Warranty
- Featuring one free vehicle-specific software
The wireless diagnostic interface Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The Autel MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Highlights:
1. Simplified Edition of MK808
2. Convenient Usage: Bluetooth pairing
3. All OBDII functions are available and free
4. One Free Vehicle Support + More Maker ($21.99 for IOS/ $21.99 for Android)
5. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, etc.
6. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
7. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
8. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
9. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
10. Supports multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Functions:
1. Superior Full Systems Diagnosis:
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems' ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. Advanced Reset Services:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset - Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset - Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset - Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset - perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). DPF Regeneration - Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
3. Complete OBD2 Functions:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
4. 10 Modes of OBD2:
The fast-access option "EOBD" for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
DTC & FFD
5. Other Features:
AutoVIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to use Autel MaxiAP AP200
1. Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device,
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP,
3. Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time,
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC),
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6. Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device,
7. Start to diagnose your car.
1.How to connect Autel AP200?
①IOS：Setting＞BT【In your phone】
②Andriod: Me＞ VCI Connection 【In AP200 APP】
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Vehicle Coverage:
(even for the latest version of iOS 13 and Android 10, cannot support Android 10.1 )
No need to worry about the vehicle compatibility, this Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is available for almost all 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Specific car models include for GM, for Ford, for Benz, for BMW, for Land Rover, for Skoda, for Volvo, for Smart, for Audi, for Bentley, for Citroen, for Acura, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Toyota, for Chrysler, for Jeep, etc.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Comparison:
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Specification:
||Read Mil Status
||Read Mil Status
||Read Mil Status
||OBD Live Data
||View All Live Data
||View All Live Data
||Most Makes & Models
||Most Makes & Models
|Read/ Erase DTCs
||Oil Reset/ DPF Service
||EPB/ ABS Bleed
||Generate Repair Reports
||Generate Repair Reports
||SAS/ WIN/ DR/ Roof/ Seats
||Language Change/ Battery replacement
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Package list:
||BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
|Input Voltage Range:
||9 VDC to 26 VDC
||100 mA@12 V
|Sleep Mode Current:
||3 mA@12 V
||0°C to 50°C
||-20°C to 70°C
||59.2 mm (2.33'') * 48.5 mm (1.91'') * 24.6 mm (0.97’’)
||35g (0.07 lb.)
1pc x Autel MaxiAP AP200 Main Unit
If you need the User Manual, please click to download the User Manual directly.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 FAQs:
Q1: Will this open audi/BMW electric parking brakes?
A1: Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner comes with EPB functions, which allows you to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc. Please provide us your detailed car info to further confirm.
Q2: Will this work for a 2014 Equus?
A2: Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner will work on a 2014 Equus, kindly check the detailed functions this device could perform on your car from the link, https://pro.autel.com/measurecarApp-1-1.html?m=94&operatorType=1
Q3: Can it reset the check engine light on a 2008 BMW 535i?
A3: Yes, Autel AP200 code scanner comes with OBD2 full functions, which allows you to reset the check engine light for most 1996 and newer vehicles, including 2008 BMW 535i.
Q4: Does this support the transmission of 2005 Chrysler?
A4: This diagnostic scanner supports enhanced diagnostics (including transmission, ABS, SRS, etc.) for all Chrysler models up to 2017 once you add the Chrysler diagnostic support. Additionally, special service like oil reset, EPB, TPMS, and DPF services are all available.
Q5: Does it have 06 volvo xc70 srs code capability
A5: Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner has 06 volvo xc70 srs code capability.
Q6:If the old AP200 was lost, if I buy a new device, after binding with the previously registered account, can I still use the previously purchased software?
A6:Sure, But you should send your two device SN to us first.
Contact Us:E-mail: Sales@AutelDiag.comSkype: Auteldiag.comWhatsApp: +86-13372689373
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Data Logging
Autel AP200 TPMS Relearn Procedure -Auteldiag.com
Autel AP200 [Throttle Relearn] Procedure
What is Autel MaxiAP AP200
How To Use The Autel AP200 and HT200
How to start Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner after first purchase? This is a quick instruction of operation for reference.
1. Install MaxiAP200 app.
Scan the QR code or search MaxiAP200 directly in Google Play or App Store.
2. Register and login.
Create a new account as prompts or login directly if you already have an Autel ID.
3. Bind VCI.
Press “Me”, then go into “VCI management”. Scan the QR code on Autel AP200 adapter to enter VCI serial number required. Confirm if the email address is correct, press “Bind” to bind VCI.
4. Install & purchase software
Press “Mall” or the “+” sign below Diagnose list to install or purchase specific vehicle software. Full OBD2 functions included at no charge. You can get one free vehicle specific software after successfully binding VCI for the first time. (For IOS system, the purchased software will display in the Diagnose list, press it to another application for diagnosing.)
5. Insert Autel AP200 adapter to OBD2 interface of vehicle.
It is commonly located under the vehicle dash.
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to key on, but ignition off.
The light on Autel AP200 will flash constantly green when connection is succeed.
7. VCI connection
For Android system, press “Me”, then “VCI Connection”, or the VCI button on the top right side of screen.
For IOS system, press “Setting”, then “Bluetooth” to open Bluetooth function.
Connect the Bluetooth name of MaxiAP AP200 tool to your device. Its name starts with AP, followed by serial number.
The light on Autel AP200 will flash constantly blue when the device is successfully paired with the tool.
Please make sure your Android device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your Autel MaxiAP AP200 is now ready to use.
1. The installed software can be found on the Home screen. An update button will display when a new version is available.
2. Press “Me”>> VCI Management >> Detect firmware can update a new version of firmware if available.