Guide on Remotely Connect with Autel Device
To remotely connect to the Autel tablet device, where we use Autel IM608 as an example
Here you are:
Sometimes technician will require to remotely control Autel Scan Tool device for diagnoses without being on-site. We can use Teamview to connect with tablet to do that. Here are taking the Autel MaxiIM IM608 as a demonstration.
Note: Please make sure the Autel scanner is connected with WIFI before operation.
On Autel Device Side
- Start Teamview program - “Remote Desk”.
- Stay in the page, tell the other side “Your ID”.
- Press “Allow” to allow remote support, your device will be remotely logged in from the other side.
On PC End Side
- Go to https://start.teamviewer.com
- Input the ID number from Autel device side, press “Connect”.
- When you logged in device that means connection successful.
Now you can remotely control the Autel Diagnostic Tool from PC side.
This procedure applies to most Autel scan tools like Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT, Autel MaxiCOM MK908, Autel MaxiPRO MP808...etc.