How to register / Update OTOFIX IM1?
- Item No. SK365
- Free Shipping
Autel OTOFIX IM1 All-in-one key programming tool easy-to-use and reliable Supports key programming by OBD for 80% of vehicle models.
How to register OTOFIX IM1?
Sign in with the Autel ID and password;
Go to "Product Registration", input “Series Number” & “Register Password” to complete registration.
- Register on tool itself (Tablets only, such as for OTOFIX IM1, D1 Lite, D1,etc.)
1. Register notification will pop up when logging into “Update”, click “Register” to start registration process;
2. Sign in with Autel ID and password, click “OK” when seeing “Login succeeded” message;
3. The SN and register password will be extracted automatically, click “Register” for registration;
4. Will see registration successful info, click “OK” to finish.
How to update OTOFIX IM1?
Go to “Update” function:
- 1. Update the “OS” (If available) firstly;
- 2. Update the “System Programs” and “LibComms” (If available);
- 3. Update vehicle software.
How to delete vehicle software?
- 1. Utilities >> ES File Explorer >> Local >> SD >> Scan >> Select car region >> Vehicle >> Long press vehicle file >> Delete;
- 2. ES File Explorer >> Local >> SD >> Scan >> Download, delete the vehicle file if any;
- 3. Data Manager >> Apps Uninstall >> Diagnosis/Service >> Long press the vehicle icon >> Click the delete icon on right top corner.
Note: above 3 steps must be taken to have the software deleted completely.
Cautious: Please only delete vehicle software when update for your device haven’t expired!